Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Spring!

 I hope everyone has been having a great weekend and Easter!
This card is for Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog , come join us for our theme, "Think Spring".
This card defiantly reflects the weather we have been having. It has been beautiful! But I know not to get my hopes up because winter is not over and it's suppose to be cold again. Oh well, it's nice while it lasts.

I really can't wait for spring because the weather is perfect, not too hot not too cold. The flowers start coming out, it smells nicer, I can actually go outside, I could go on forever! But unfortunately where I live spring isn't that long because it starts getting hot and I know I will be complaining about that too.



Challenges:
Digital Tuesday -Spring Colours
Creative Moments - Animals
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Bring On Spring
Inky Impressions - Spring 



3 comments:

  1. Cute card Katelyn! Love your birds that you have created. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, the birds are fabulous!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments #13 animal challenge. We really appreciate it and I hope to see you at our next challenge Karen P CM DT (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete