Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

Mother's Day

I hope everybody is having a great weekend! It's finally getting warm here and I think it's here to stay! Today I have been out in the garden planting vegetable seeds all day. I am so happy it's finally getting warm but I know it's only a matter of time where it will be too hot, I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Mother's day is next month and I have already made a card! Come join us for our mother's day challenge at Platypus Creek. This card uses an image from Platypus Creek Digitals, I think she's very cute.



Challenges:
Crafts and Me - Peaches and Cream
Die Cutting Divas - Flowers
Hiding In My Craft Room - Mother's Day
Whimsy Inspires - Pretty In Pink
Use It Tuesday - Flowers For Mum (I have had this paper for a very long time)
Cupcake Craftroom - Summer Blooms
Perfect Sentiment - Mother's Day
Corrosive Challenges - Mother's Day


2 comments: