Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Pretty Butterflies

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I wish the weather was as nice as it is in this image because it's freezing where I live. Over at {Pin}spirational the challenge is "anything goes", which is always easy! Our sponsors are Di's DigisA & T Digital Designs and Crafty Sentiments (where this cute image is from). I hope to see you there!


Challenges:
Milk Coffee - Girly
Bloggers - Patterned Paper
Crafting Musketeers - Butterflies
Digi Galore - Things With Wings
Top Tip Tuesday - Girly
Crafty Hazelnut - Patterned Paper


7 comments:

  1. Really sweet card Katelyn love this cute image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Katelyn. So springy! Have a good week's end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and a cute card. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers 'butterflies' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper February challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, Katelyn! It's freezing where I am as well...and I can hardly wait to see butterflies like on your card flying around my yard!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW, What a fantastic card you made! I like all details :-))
    Thank you for playing along with us at Milk Coffee and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete