Pages

Thursday, 10 July 2014

Monarch Butterfly

I hope everyone is having a good day! It's actually pretty cool where I live, which I think is the perfect summer.



This is the gorgeous image over at {Pin}spirational this week. Our sponsors are Spyder's Other Corner, Anne's Digital Art and Aurora Wings. I hope to see you join in! 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982010512591/

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut - Patterned Papers
Ladybug Crafts - Summer Flowers
Divas By Design - Things With Wings
Fab 'n Funky - Feels Like Summer


4 comments:

  1. Great summery image, the butterfly is beautiful! Thank you for linking up to our Feels Like Summer challenge @ Fab 'n Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. I love how you have showcased the image. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete