Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Pretty in Pink

I hope everyone is having a great day and I want to wish a happy Canada day to all Canadians! This month the challenge over at Just Inspirational is "stitching". I'm not to good at sewing and I have never added stitching to my cards before so, I just went for some simple crosses on my image. The stitching wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be so I might try it again sometime. Our sponsors this month are Simply Betty and Whoopsie Daisy.


Challenges:
Sketch and Stash - Sketch
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Avenue 613 - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie - Cute Girls
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. This is just precious. Love the pink and lace.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the little ballerina girl. Like the big stitches too.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fabby card.... great image & dp's :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... good luck :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I love the pastel pink theme Thanks for sharing it with us over at Sketch and Stash Challenges and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Lacy Sunshine DT member
    Digi Choosday DT member
    Sketch N Stash DT Member
    Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Cute Girls' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. [ Smiles ] This piece of artwork is most impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Sketch N Stash!
    xx

    ReplyDelete