Pages

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Pretty in Pink

I hope everyone is having a great day and I want to wish a happy Canada day to all Canadians! This month the challenge over at Just Inspirational is "stitching". I'm not to good at sewing and I have never added stitching to my cards before so, I just went for some simple crosses on my image. The stitching wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be so I might try it again sometime. Our sponsors this month are Simply Betty and Whoopsie Daisy.


Challenges:
Sketch and Stash - Sketch
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Avenue 613 - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie - Cute Girls
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. This is just precious. Love the pink and lace.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenges cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the little ballerina girl. Like the big stitches too.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fabby card.... great image & dp's :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... good luck :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, I love the pastel pink theme Thanks for sharing it with us over at Sketch and Stash Challenges and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Lacy Sunshine DT member
    Digi Choosday DT member
    Sketch N Stash DT Member
    Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Cute Girls' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. [ Smiles ] This piece of artwork is most impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Sketch N Stash!
    xx

    ReplyDelete